2023 Location: Itea - Delphoi - Arachova - Galaxidi
Holistic Retreat is a wellness tourism event. It combines holidays, transfer, training, wellness, hiking, running, food, drink, entertainment and unique Greek hospitality.
The participation in Spring in Greece costs:
Early Booking until 15/02/23
- 115 € / person for a double room accommodation for 2 days
- 110 € / person for a triple room
- 105 € / person for a quadruple
- 135 € / person for a single Room
- From 16/01/23 there will be a charge 30 euro more
- Wellness & Relaxation Moments
- Stress Management
- Archaeological Museum of Delphi
- Visit to famous Arachova & Galaxidi
- Hatha Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
Our twenty-nine wonderful rooms evoke a modern, minimalist design. It’s the perfect place to stage a superb vacation, and to make memories that will last a lifetime. Their outstanding design will help you to relax while in the background our many excellent services and facilities -along with our friendly staff- will work to make sure this a holiday to remember!
If you are looking for a home away from home for your holidays, you can rely on us. Here you can fully embrace the refreshing aura of the Greek summer! Hotel Trokadero lies just five meters from the sea and a breath-away from Delphi. Our hotel is a revitalizing oasis in the heart of the ‘’centre of the earth’’ (according to the Greek myth, of Zeus and his two eagles). Our remarkable location uniquely combines a breathtakingly calm sea with picturesque mountains that are only a fifteen minute journey away! Here your day begins with a delicious breakfast, and then perhaps you could wander on down to the beach just outside our hotel. Enjoy some of the most magical moments of your life! Then perhaps you might want to have a nice walk or cycle by the coast. The area is ideal for cycling enthusiasts. Explore and be fascinated by all the unexpected surprises around our location. This is a great place to detox, far away from the noise and pollution of the big cities. With us and our exceptional rooms, stop searching, you’ve found what you are looking for!
Hotel Trokadero in Itea joins together the natural beauty of the elegant location, with the modern life of a small city. Our mission is to offer you the finest of hospitality, and once you’ve come to visit us once we know you’ll want to come again!
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from & to Athens
- Participation in the rich fitness program (Yoga, Pilates, etc.)
- Arachova, Galaxidi & Dephi
- Fitnessingreece experienced team with first aid knowledge
- Experienced hiking guides with appropriate equipment
- Mini Hiking (optional)
- Snacks, waters, etc.
- Tourist Guide in Greek
- Liability insurance
Fitnessingreece organizes its events in accordance with public health policies and regulations.
- Don’t take risks with your health
If you’re not feeling 100% fit and well, please stay at home. If you have any concerns or feel something coming on, err on the side of caution. Even if you are feeling fine, but you have come into contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, get in touch and we’ll transfer you to the next available course.
Your safety is our top priority.
- Taking care on our journey
On our journey, please wear a face covering and sanitise your hands regularly, especially after touching surfaces and before touching your face.
- Use of face coveringsWe are now asking client to wear a face covering at all times, apart from training when . This means that all staff and students will need to wear masks in reception, stairwells, corridors, and all other communal parts of the building.
We are aware that some people are not able to wear face masks so please identify yourself upon arrival at reception if this is the case for you.
Our COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan
Below we have summarised our plan, with all the information you need for an enjoyable and safe classroom learning experience. We’ll update these procedures as things change and evolve, so be sure to check back here before you set off for the event. If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact us.
- Social distancing
Class sizes have been limited to allow ample space between desks
The number of courses being delivered daily has been carefully managed to ensure that social distancing can be respected both in the classroom and in the common areas
Course start times have been staggered to limit the amount of people entering the building, breaking for lunch and leaving for the day at any one time. You can help us with this by arriving promptly (not late but not too early) for your class.
During breaktimes, we encourage you to take advantage of the variety of open spaces that are located at the Hotel. If you are unable to go outside due to the weather, we’ll ask you to stay in the classroom to restrict the number of people moving around/gathering in the corridors, stairwells and bathrooms.
The hotel ensures extra sanitisation will take place throughout each day of frequent contact spaces including the reception desk, the lift, entrance doors and handrails, bathrooms, tables and seats
Our team will use cleaning products and protocols which are approved to effectively fight against viruses, bacteria and pathogens on all equipment and surfaces. We’ll continue to explore additional sanitation tools and stay abreast of the most effective methods and products to use.
Where possible, doors and windows will remain open to increase fresh air flow
- Keeping our team safe
Our employees will undergo regular training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols
Our team is here to support you, so please feel free to ask any questions throughout your course. All we ask is that you follow social distancing guidelines when speaking to our staff, particularly before and after sessions when there can be a temptation to gather in larger groups.
- Stairwells and corridors
If you are able, please use the stairs (rather than the lift) when moving around the building, keeping the lift available for those who need it
If you do need to use the lift, please do so one person at a time
Students and staff will be discouraged from pausing for too long on the stairs or landings, to allow everyone to respect social distancing
If you need to cross someone on the stairs, please do so on the landings where there is space for you to keep a safe distance from the other person
- Fitness Classes
The classroom has been rearranged to meet social distancing guidelines and our class capacities have been adjusted to reflect this. Upon arrival, please choose a desk and take a seat. Just because you have a desk to yourself, don’t let this stop you saying hello to the people around you!
- Participation in the trip means that you have read and understood this program, and you fully agree with what is stated.
- Participation in the trip means that you unequivocally accept the Terms of Participation that exist on our site.
- In order for your participation to be valid, you must state your details by contacting the sales department, and depositing an advance or a lump sum which will be agreed within the time limit given to you by the sales department.
- The advance payment is made either by cash, by webanking, or by using a credit / debit card with a one-time charge.
- Our company is not responsible for any problem related to travel documents (covid, rapid test, self test, pcr, green pass, identity, passport)
More information regarding the company’s pricing policy, cancellation policy, etc. you will find in the Terms and Conditions