- Join the Excursion means that you have read and you understood this program, and you fully agree with the listed.
- In order to be valid, your participation must be valid, you must declare your data by contacting the Sales Department, and deposit or a one-off amount that will be agreed within the time-limit given by the Sales Department.
- Payment is either using cash or through webanking.
- Our company is not responsible for any problem associated with travel documents (Covid, Rapid Test, Self Test, PCR, Green Pass, ID, Passport)
- DOCUMENTS – RESERVATIONS – CONTRACT
- INVOICE POLICY
The value of the company’s events refers to the applicable Fitnessingreece pricelist, where other possible mandatory charges (taxes, tips, etc.) are analyzed. The Company reserves the right to adjust prices, in the event of a change in the cost factors. Fitnessingreece has the right, for a certain period of time or a limited number of positions, sell locations at more favorable prices, with special cancellation fees. Please check out the sales department of our company and from the program – pricelist of the event for the exact cost and place of payment. In Special Offers, the reservation does not accept cancellation or any change and require 100% cancellation fee in case of cancellation. Local taxes are not included in the price of the package and their payment is mandatory, while they are payable at the destination.
- COMPANY OBLIGATIONS
Fitnessingreece acts as a mediator among customers / travelers and various service providers it uses to organize events (transport companies, airlines, hotels, local travel agencies, etc.) where it does not have direct control. Having exhausted any possibility of provision and care is not responsible for incorrect actions and omissions of third parties, foreign to the provision of services and their associates and for extraordinary situations, such as cancellations, delays or changes to the routes of different meaders through incangible factors such as, in particular, Weather conditions, epidemics, fires, flavors, earthquakes, disasters, strikes, political events, war or threat of war, hijackets, terrorist acts, disorders etc. It is stressed that fitnessingreece is not able to predict or control circumstances that are foreign to its sphere of influence and may lead to the vanity of travel or non-execution or in vitro execution of the agreed travel services. (Examples: Accidents, diseases, epidemics, injuries or hardships due to war, coups, terrorist acts, hijackers, earthquakes, weather conditions, fires.) Fitnessingreece in the above cases will make every effort to support and take care of customers in any way, without making a liability or obligation to cover the relevant emergencies, which should be paid by customers themselves. Also, no responsibility I am in cases such as: (Examples) Theft, loss, luggage and different objects, loss of money and travel documents, etc. Of course, Fitnessingreece to address these cases makes every effort to serve to serve travelers. Reasonably complaints, during the trip, must be reported immediately and on the ground and to the service provider, writing. The attendant writes his comments on the subject. If the problem highlighted was not possible to resolve on-site, after returning from the event, you must submit to Fitnessingreece in writing any relevant complaint within 5 working days, along with any documents or other evidence you have to justify it Tained. After 5 days, Fitnessingreece has no obligation to reply to any requirement. There is a case, in order to allow, in terms of cost, event, to require a minimum number of participants, for which you will be informed by the special program brochure. Since this number is not supplemented, Fitnessingreece reserves the right to cancel this event, and must notify in writing, and within the time-limits laid down in the description of the event, consumers who had declared participation in it and propose any alternatives solutions. If an alternative is not found, Fitnessingreece will return the amount paid without any other obligation to the customer.
- EXCURSION PROGRAM
Fitnessingreece makes every effort to better and more consistent implementation of events programs. Nevertheless, and because from the date of issue of the relevant forms and to the implementation of the event, changes that Fitnessingreece can not control, some details may not fully agree with the forms referred to in the above forms Time of the event (e.g. Non-operation of a hamsee or other attraction, technical problems in hotel comforts and equipment, etc.). Unpredictable situations can make it necessary to diversify the program before departure or during the excursion. Before departure, Fitnessingreece reserves the right to modify the travel program due to unearned factors, such as delays, cancellations of transport routes, hotel category changes due to problems in building facilities or non-proper control of hotel reservations, or even due to extraordinary Events played in the country where the trip is done. Such events are, for example, weather, epidemics, fires, floods, earthquakes, disasters, strikes, political events, war or war threat, hijacking, terrorist acts, turmoil, etc. During the event, the Chief or Local Representative has the right to make amendments to the program when it comes to facing an extraordinary event, such as cancellations or delays of routes of transport or even violence events (war, coup, earthquake, etc.) Tained. All extraordinary costs (extra nights, food, transportation, etc.) Burge the traveler if the nature of these events makes it impossible to predict them.
Minimum participation required for all Winter in Greece is 35 people, Summer in Greece 55 people Yoga Retreat 15 people, unless otherwise stated in the description of this excursion and the signed contract between fitnessingreece and the customer-consumer. Our company has the right to cancel any event for the following reasons: In case of force majeure (as mentioned above) at any time. In this case, Fitnessingreece is obliged to return to the participants in the whole of the amount of money already paid, withdrawn of the management costs, in accordance with the annulment indicated. Also in cases of limited participation, the excursion can be carried out at a charge indicated in the Excursion Program and is not a cause for cancellation. The charge is determined by existing entries and the customer is informed of the extra cost by making the reservation. In both the above cases, the customer has the right to buy another event of our company with the same selling price or cheaper that the price difference will be reimbursed, or more expensive, where he will pay the extra difference in honor. Canceling Excursion For any extraordinary medical incident, the customer is a relative person before departure (indicative and not limiting, pregnancy, cardiac episode, cholus complication, Covid-19, etc.) is charged on the basis of cancellation fees. If the customer cancel the event then: cancellations are imposed whether or not invalidating the event you wish to join the exact same trip but on a future date.
- In an emergency you have the right to assign the trip to a third party provided that: a. The terms of participation b are met. Any expenses are created by this assignment will be paid to our company. c. That other stakeholders will accept change. D. No problems are created in the smooth realization of the event.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and signed by the original booking.
- Cancellation 20 days for Winter and Spring in Greece, Cancellation 25 days for Summer in Greece, Cancellation 20 days for Yoga Retreat Before departure: Return All of the amount except EUR 60.00 Summer in Greece, 40 EUR for Winter in Greece & Yoga Retreat for operating expenses.
- Cancellation 24-15 days before departure: 35% cancellations of the total value of Summer in Greece
- Cancellation 19-15 days before departure: 35% cancellations of the total value for Winter, Spring in Greece & Yoga Retreat
- Cancellation 14-11 days before departure: 75% cancellations of the total value of Summer in Greece
- Cancellation 14-11 days before departure: 75% Cancellations of the total value of Winter, Spring in Greece & Yoga Retreat
- Cancellation 10 days before departure: 100% cancellations of the total value for Summer in Greece
- Cancellation 10 days before departure: 100% cancellations of the total value for Winter, Spring in Greece & Yoga Retreat
- If one of the two people who have chosen to stay or reside in a double room cancels its participation, it will pay the analogue cancellation fees. As long as the above cancellation fees do not equal 100% of the total value of the trip, the person who will eventually travel will also pay the difference in his room as it will necessarily reside in single room.
- PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS / RISK OF TRAVING / DEATH
As the company’s events are athletic content, there is always a risk to the physical integrity of the participants. Before traveling to our event, we recommend that you review your personal insurance and health insurance to make sure you are covering appropriate to meet your needs and your family needs and dependent, in case of loss of property or illness, Injury or death as well as adequate coverage for medical expenses and repatriation costs, including the rescue of helicopters and the ambulance. The events and activities carried out by Fitnessingreece are suitable for most of the public. Participants need a basic level of physical fitness (unless the program indicates another level of physical fitness), teamwork mentality and ability to follow instructions. However, despite our efforts to maintain a high level of security, there is always a risk of physical injury or even death, given the nature of fitness activities and the customer with his participation recognizes and accepts this risk. Fitnessingreece’s Liability is limited to to ensure that all the necessary equipment and experienced coaches for coaches for its events are provided. By practicing the deposit for your participation in our events, you certify that you have no health problem, or disability that could create a risk to you or other participants and that you have received all appropriate or necessary vaccines. Always consult your doctor.
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND BEHAVIOR PARTICIPANTS
– It is your responsibility to ensure that you have valid travel documents, vaccination certificates, Covid-19 Test
– You are responsible for ensuring that any existing medical situations or disabilities, which may require aid, are declared during the detention process to prevent the necessary measures.
– You are responsible for your behavior and your company. We reserve the right to refuse travel, accommodation or any part of the holidays if you or any member of the group is drunk, violent, uses drugs or behaves dangerously. In this case, a refund will not be paid or compensation will be paid. In this case, claims are submitted by any third party due to poor behavior as defined above, you have the sole responsibility to arrange them.
– You are solely responsible for all your personal items such as money, suitcases, documents and any other valuable items. In sports activities, the person responsible reserves the right to discontinue or exclude participation to a member if he does not cover the necessary conditions for participation (behavior, health problems) or does not comply with his / her instructions or at the discretion of the leader jeopardize the same or the group.
- Covid-19 On Covid 19
if the agreed program of the event is interrupted, due to the position of the counterparty in a compulsory quarantine, or mandatory hospitalization, for any public health, by the competent authorities of the country, the Company is not responsible for The non-provision of part or all agreements agreed with this individual travel agreement to the counterparty and will not have an obligation to compensate or replace non-provided services by offering another event at a later time. In the event that the participants are diseased before the company’s event, their participation is not feasible, in this case the company’s cancellation policy (see paragraph 6). The Company, however, within the framework of the principles of good faith and good trading practice, will make every effort, within the framework of feasible and data of the particular circumstances of each case, to assist the counterparty during its residence period in forced quarantine or to forced hospitalization with less powerful expenses. It should be noted that, in covering any expenses that will be required, during the residence of the counterparty in forced quarantine or forced hospitalization in the country does not cover expenses for a disease due to a pandemic. The counterparty explicitly states that it has been aware of all the terms of this contract, including the above and accepts them.
- OPTIONAL TOURS
Heads / escorts accompanying you can organize, depending on the program, optional excursions in collaboration with local travel agents. Their values may be differentiated accordingly with each applicable: Number of people, festive periods, evening hours charges, etc. Fitnessingreece is not responsible for these optional excursions as it does not know and has not contributed to their organization.
- PERSONAL DATA
- SETTING DIFFERENT
Fitnessingreece and the customer are pledged to resolve in good faith any difference that may arise in the execution of the events contract. If the friendly resolution of the difference is not possible, the courts of Athens are competent.