Summer in Greece
2023 LOCATION: ELAFONISOS - MONEMVASIA - NEAPOLI
-THERE ARE ONLY 3 ROOMS LEFT-
Summer in Greece is a recreation & wellness tourism event which takes place from 2018 and has been attended by practitioners from 15 different countries. It combines holidays, training, wellness, food, drink, entertainment and special Greek hospitality.
The participation in the retreat costs:
- 200 € / person for a quadraple room accommodation 3 days
- 205 euro / person for a triple room
- 220 euro for a Double Room
- 270 euro / person for a single room
Special rates apply for groups. Please contact us for these special arrangements.
- Daily Fitness sessions
- Visit to Elafonisos
- Visit to Momvasia
- Beach Games
- Daily healthy breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation
- Team Building Games
- Dance 4 All
- Aqua Aerobic in beach
- Cross Training
- Outdoor Training
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from & to Athens
- Transfer to Elafonisos (tickets 2 ways)
- Transfer to Monemvasia
- Participation in out fitness schedule
- Fitnessingreece experienced team with first aid knowledge
- Water & Beach Games
- Snacks, waters, etc.
- Tourist Guide in Greek
- Liability insurance
What's not included
- Drinks, Food, refreshments, snacks etc
- Personal Training
- Hotel Taxes (1.50 euro per room)
- The hotel’s extra services
- What is not mentioned in the program
The hotel is in Neapoli, a pretty harbour town just a few kilometres from the tip of Cape Maleas. Among the sights in the surrounding countryside and along the coast are the villages of Vatika, the ancient sunken city of Pavlopetri, the island of Elafonisos, the cave of Aghios Andreas at Kastania, the petrified forest and on the tip of the cape itself, a group of chapels and monastic dwellings that have given it the name of Little Mt. Athos.
Lying right on the coast, the LIMIRA MARE, with its elegant rooms and superior facilities, including a rare collection of old model ships and works of art, its spacious garden, offers a unique environment for getting acquainted with this interesting part of Greece and its hospitable people.
- Participation in the trip means that you have read and understood this program, and you fully agree with what is stated.
- Participation in the trip means that you unequivocally accept the Terms of Participation that exist on our site.
- In order for your participation to be valid, you must state your details by contacting the sales department, and depositing an advance or a lump sum which will be agreed within the time limit given to you by the sales department.
- The advance payment is made either by cash, by webanking, or by using a credit / debit card with a one-time charge.
- Our company is not responsible for any problem related to travel documents (covid, rapid test, self test, pcr, green pass, identity, passport)
More information regarding the company’s pricing policy, cancellation policy, etc. you will find in the Terms and Conditions