Arcadia Retreat (All Year)
Arcadia Retreat is a sport & wellness tourism event. It combines holidays, transfer, archaeological tourism, wellness, hiking, , food, drink, entertainment and unique Greek hospitality.
You choose your dates!
The participation in the retreat costs:
Early Booking 2 months before the retreat
Prices include transfer. The following prices are for groups of at least 6 people
- 435 € / person for a double room accommodation for 4 days
- 425 euro / person for a Triple room
- 525 euro for a Single Room
- Better prices for groups with more than 6 people
Special rates apply for participants who want to use their own means of transportation and those who want to participate for less days. Please contact us for these special arrangements.
All Year Location: Lagkadia / Dimitsana / Ancient Olympia & Mycenae
- Daily Fitness sessions
- Trekking in Lousios Canyon
- Visit to picturesque villages
- Daily healthy Half Board
- Shuttle transfer from and to Athens
- 3 nights accommodation
- Ancient Olympia
- Rafting in Lousios River
- Ancient Mycenae
- Hatha Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Nidra Yoga
- Cross Training
- Outdoor Training
“Kentrikon” is one of the oldest hotels in the area with a long tradition in hospitality. Today it is at the same time a modern hotel unit that offers you the ideal family residence experience.
It is housed in a traditional stone -built three -storey building, dominating the center of the village. But in a settlement so harmoniously integrated into the natural environment, center does not mean far from nature. On the contrary, the “central” is built on the edge of the ravine with most of its rooms enjoying its magnificent view.
A view you can also enjoy from the hotel’s roof garden. Its spaces are warm and simple elegant. They blend harmoniously with the traditional architectural view of the place, and are appropriately designed to provide excellent functionality to small and large guests.
Modern services and its extremely friendly atmosphere provide you with an unforgettable stay.
- Breakfast and Dinner at the hotel
- Transfer from Athens and back
- Participation in the rich Fitness program
- Experienced Fitnessingreece Trainers with first-aid knowledge
- Hikking in Lousios Canyon
- Local Transportations
- Ancient Olympia & Mycenae
- Snacks, Water etc
- Special Gifts
- Liability Insurance
- Tourist Guide (PDF)
What's not included
- Drinks, refreshments, snacks etc
- Tickets in Museum
- Personal Training
- Hotel Taxes ( 1.50 per room)
- What is not mentioned in the program
20 days before your departure you are going to have a video call to discuss your needs.
Τhe program is organized according to your needs. The following is an indicative program.
- Check In | Free time
- Strength Training | Duration 45’ | Level: For All
- Cross Training | Duration 45’ | Level: Intermediate
- Pilates | Duration 45’ | Level: For All
- Hatha Yoga | Duration 45’ | Level: For All
- Time for drinks!
You can choose up to 2 fitness lesssons
- Departure for Hiking
- Hiking in Lousios Canyon & Masterclass Stretching
- Arrival in Dimitsana / Free Time
- Departure for Dimitsana
- Team Building Activities Duration 75’ | Level: For All
- All Day Trip to Ancient Olympia. The place where Olympic Games were born.
- Fitness or Dance Classes / Free Time
- Yoga Nidra or Pilates | Duration 30’ | Level: For All
- Yoga Yin Yan or Cross| Duration 30’ | Level: For All
- Check Out
- Departure for Ancient Mycenae
- Departure for Athens or your final destination
Mileage Hiking Route: 12 kilometers
Duration: 4 hours
Maximum altitude: 869 meters
Minimum altitude: 355 meters
Level of difficulty: Easy (2)
Undoubtedly one of the most imposing canyons in Greece full of rich nature and uninterrupted historical continuity! In addition to a place of high ecological importance, the canyon has also been declared archaeological site and is under the protection of the Ministry of Culture! The hiking in the Lucius Gorge starts from the New Philosopher Monastery. The trail passes through the Old Monastery of Philosophy and descends to the riverbed of the Lucius River. Our route then goes up to the Monastery of the Holy Forerunner, where we take a short break for rest. Here we have the opportunity to enjoy the amazing view with a Greek coffee, a common treat of the monks. After recovering our energy, we go down to Ancient Gortyn with its Asclepius, where our beautiful hike ends!
APPRESS Basic Equipment for Hiking Participation:
• Waterproof in case of rain
• Backpack for Basic Goods
• Hiking Shoes
• Hiking Baton (Optional)
• Water (at least 1.5 Lt) Snacks
• Concrete medication (eg allergies, asthma, etc.
* Participants must respect and observe the Instructions of the escorts, do not create a problem in the group and not jeopardize the team or themselves. Otherwise, they will be removed by the costs to burden themselves. More in terms of participation
Every morning before fitness activities, we make healthy breakfast for you.
The food, nice company and atmospheric lanterns will create a successful morning.
Filtered water, juise, herbal tea and coffee are available.
The following meals are included
- Breakfast in Buffet
- Dinner in Menu with local products
If you have special dietary requirements (vegan, Vegetarian) it’s a good idea to communicate it to the organizer when making a reservation.
How to get there
- 3 Hours From Athens Internation Airport by car
- 3 hours by bus from the Centre
- 2 Hours by car from Kalamata International Airport
Fitnessingreece organizes its events in accordance with public health policies and regulations.
- Don’t take risks with your health
If you’re not feeling 100% fit and well, please stay at home. If you have any concerns or feel something coming on, err on the side of caution. Even if you are feeling fine, but you have come into contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, get in touch and we’ll transfer you to the next available course.
Your safety is our top priority.
- Taking care on our journey
On our journey, please wear a face covering and sanitise your hands regularly, especially after touching surfaces and before touching your face.
- Use of face coveringsWe are now asking client to wear a face covering at all times, apart from training when . This means that all staff and students will need to wear masks in reception, stairwells, corridors, and all other communal parts of the building.
We are aware that some people are not able to wear face masks so please identify yourself upon arrival at reception if this is the case for you.
Our COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan
Below we have summarised our plan, with all the information you need for an enjoyable and safe classroom learning experience. We’ll update these procedures as things change and evolve, so be sure to check back here before you set off for the event. If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact us.
- Social distancing
Class sizes have been limited to allow ample space between desks
The number of courses being delivered daily has been carefully managed to ensure that social distancing can be respected both in the classroom and in the common areas
Course start times have been staggered to limit the amount of people entering the building, breaking for lunch and leaving for the day at any one time. You can help us with this by arriving promptly (not late but not too early) for your class.
During breaktimes, we encourage you to take advantage of the variety of open spaces that are located at the Hotel. If you are unable to go outside due to the weather, we’ll ask you to stay in the classroom to restrict the number of people moving around/gathering in the corridors, stairwells and bathrooms.
The hotel ensures extra sanitisation will take place throughout each day of frequent contact spaces including the reception desk, the lift, entrance doors and handrails, bathrooms, tables and seats
Our team will use cleaning products and protocols which are approved to effectively fight against viruses, bacteria and pathogens on all equipment and surfaces. We’ll continue to explore additional sanitation tools and stay abreast of the most effective methods and products to use.
Where possible, doors and windows will remain open to increase fresh air flow
- Keeping our team safe
Our employees will undergo regular training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols
Our team is here to support you, so please feel free to ask any questions throughout your course. All we ask is that you follow social distancing guidelines when speaking to our staff, particularly before and after sessions when there can be a temptation to gather in larger groups.
- Stairwells and corridors
If you are able, please use the stairs (rather than the lift) when moving around the building, keeping the lift available for those who need it
If you do need to use the lift, please do so one person at a time
Students and staff will be discouraged from pausing for too long on the stairs or landings, to allow everyone to respect social distancing
If you need to cross someone on the stairs, please do so on the landings where there is space for you to keep a safe distance from the other person
- Fitness Classes
The classroom has been rearranged to meet social distancing guidelines and our class capacities have been adjusted to reflect this. Upon arrival, please choose a desk and take a seat. Just because you have a desk to yourself, don’t let this stop you saying hello to the people around you!
- Participation in the trip means that you have read and understood this program, and you fully agree with what is stated.
- Participation in the trip means that you unequivocally accept the Terms of Participation that exist on our site.
- In order for your participation to be valid, you must state your details by contacting the sales department, and depositing an advance or a lump sum which will be agreed within the time limit given to you by the sales department.
- The advance payment is made either by cash, by webanking, or by using a credit / debit card with a one-time charge.
- Our company is not responsible for any problem related to travel documents (covid, rapid test, self test, pcr, green pass, identity, passport)
More information regarding the company’s pricing policy, cancellation policy, etc. you will find in the Terms and Conditions