All Day Events
Next Event: Dance Marathon 05/11
Η συμμετοχή στο event κοστίζει 50 € / άτομο
Το στυλ των Masterclasses
Cardio | Dance
Γνώρισε την ομάδα μας
Fitnessingreece organizes its events in accordance with public health policies and regulations.
- Don’t take risks with your health
If you’re not feeling 100% fit and well, please stay at home. If you have any concerns or feel something coming on, err on the side of caution. Even if you are feeling fine, but you have come into contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, get in touch and we’ll transfer you to the next available course.
Your safety is our top priority.
- Taking care on our journey
On our journey, please wear a face covering and sanitise your hands regularly, especially after touching surfaces and before touching your face.
- Use of face coveringsWe are now asking client to wear a face covering at all times, apart from training when . This means that all staff and students will need to wear masks in reception, stairwells, corridors, and all other communal parts of the building.
We are aware that some people are not able to wear face masks so please identify yourself upon arrival at reception if this is the case for you.
Our COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan
Below we have summarised our plan, with all the information you need for an enjoyable and safe classroom learning experience. We’ll update these procedures as things change and evolve, so be sure to check back here before you set off for the event. If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact us.
- Social distancing
Class sizes have been limited to allow ample space between desks
The number of courses being delivered daily has been carefully managed to ensure that social distancing can be respected both in the classroom and in the common areas
Course start times have been staggered to limit the amount of people entering the building, breaking for lunch and leaving for the day at any one time. You can help us with this by arriving promptly (not late but not too early) for your class.
During breaktimes, we encourage you to take advantage of the variety of open spaces that are located at the Hotel. If you are unable to go outside due to the weather, we’ll ask you to stay in the classroom to restrict the number of people moving around/gathering in the corridors, stairwells and bathrooms.
The hotel ensures extra sanitisation will take place throughout each day of frequent contact spaces including the reception desk, the lift, entrance doors and handrails, bathrooms, tables and seats
Our team will use cleaning products and protocols which are approved to effectively fight against viruses, bacteria and pathogens on all equipment and surfaces. We’ll continue to explore additional sanitation tools and stay abreast of the most effective methods and products to use.
Where possible, doors and windows will remain open to increase fresh air flow
- Keeping our team safe
Our employees will undergo regular training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols
Our team is here to support you, so please feel free to ask any questions throughout your course. All we ask is that you follow social distancing guidelines when speaking to our staff, particularly before and after sessions when there can be a temptation to gather in larger groups.
- Stairwells and corridors
If you are able, please use the stairs (rather than the lift) when moving around the building, keeping the lift available for those who need it
If you do need to use the lift, please do so one person at a time
Students and staff will be discouraged from pausing for too long on the stairs or landings, to allow everyone to respect social distancing
If you need to cross someone on the stairs, please do so on the landings where there is space for you to keep a safe distance from the other person
- Fitness Classes
The classroom has been rearranged to meet social distancing guidelines and our class capacities have been adjusted to reflect this. Upon arrival, please choose a desk and take a seat. Just because you have a desk to yourself, don’t let this stop you saying hello to the people around you!
• Συμμετοχή στην εκδρομή σημαίνει ότι έχετε διαβάσει και έχετε κατανοήσει το παρόν πρόγραμμα, και συμφωνείτε πλήρως με τα αναγραφόμενα.
• Συμμετοχή στην εκδρομή σημαίνει ότι αναντίρρητα αποδέχεστε τους Όρους Χρήσης οι οποίοι υπάρχουν στο site μας.
• Για να είναι έγκυρη η συμμετοχή σας, πρέπει να δηλώσετε τα στοιχεία σας επικοινωνώντας με το τμήμα πωλήσεων, και καταθέτοντας προκαταβολή ή εφάπαξ το ποσό το οποίο θα συμφωνηθεί και εντός της χρονικής προθεσμίας που θα σας δοθεί από το τμήμα πωλήσεων.
• Η πληρωμή γίνεται είτε με χρήση μετρητών είτε μέσω webanking.
• Η εταιρεία μας δεν φέρει καμία ευθύνη για οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα το οποίο σχετίζεται με ταξιδιωτικά έγγραφα (covid, rapid test, self test, pcr, green pass,
• Περισσότερες πληροφορίες αναφορικά με την τιμολογιακή πολιτική της εταιρείας , πολιτική ακυρώσεων κλπ, θα βρείτε στους όρους χρήσης.